Property management can be challenging, and stressful. Therefore, good property management is essential to ensure that the asset is performing. Unfortunately, a good property manager can be difficult to find, and often promise a lot, but deliver little. What separates us from other property management companies, is that our company owners have personal landlord and property management experience for this reason expect value for the money spent. We are able to offer quality value because our services are done in house, and we do not need to rely on many sub-contractors to get the job done. Your building is your investment, your asset – our goal is to ensure it is running efficiently because the few the turnovers the better.
We specialize in property management for both small and large landlords, providing services to meet the needs of our clients. We offer several set property management packages, depending on unit size, and can also customize a service which meets your individual needs.
From rent collection and leasing, to maintenance calls, to snow removal, we can handle your needs. For this reason Contact us today to learn more!
Our services include, but not limited to:
Residents & Leasing:
- Screening potential residents for example background checks for criminal, credit, eviction and verification of income / work
- Perform showings
- Lease agreements with new tenants, of course including move in checklists and various material (which the landlord can select)
- Processing paperwork and applications for tenants with subsidized housing
- Handle the logistics of tenant move ins
- Rent collection, including chasing missing payments
- Tracking rent collected, applying late fees
- Attending inspections for subsidized tenants and coordinating necessary repairs and re-inspection visits
- Executing the Summary Process (Eviction) on behalf of the landlord from start to finish (processing necessary paperwork, coordinating with marshals and attorneys)
Maintenance Visits & Service Calls:
- Plumbing repairs for instance clogged drains, toilet / sink installation, new pipes, etc.
- Light electrical
- Wall repair / sheetrock
- Floor repair – vinyl, hardwood, carpet cleaning
- Window / screen repair
- General cleaning
- Routine visits / inspections to ensure property is in good condition
Lawn & Grounds services:
- Mowing lawns
- Shrub trimming & removal
- Tree trimming & removal
- Snow plowing, shoveling & cleanup
- Salting / sanding